Pompeii Exhibit at the Franklin Institute
The next great exhibit at the Franklin Institute is the Pompeii Exhibit, which is titled “One Day In Pompeii.” The exhibit itself features over 150 artifacts from the ancient city. This includes jewelry, wall-sized frescos, marble and bronze sculptures, ancient Roman coins, and even full body casts of the victims. It gives you a glimpse of the last day of life in Pompeii. Tickets are on sale right now, but before you get your tickets for the Pompeii Exhibit at the Franklin Institute, take a moment to read the tips which are outlined below for you. These should help you to save just a little extra money off the total cost of your admission to the Pompeii Exhibit. This also includes the latest known coupons for the Pompeii Exhibit at the Franklin Institute.
Tips & Coupons
- Visit the Franklin Institute Pompeii Exhibit after 5pm and save $10.50 on kid’s tickets and $9.50 off the cost of an adult ticket.
- If you are already a member of the Franklin Institute then you can save $$12.50 and $17.50 off your admission respectively.
- The Franklin Institute does offer a group discount for the Pompeii Exhibit. You just need a group of 15 or more people in order to get a group discount. At last check this was a 25% discount for groups.
- You can buy your Pompeii Exhibit tickets online and if you do then be sure to look for promotion codes. You should see a promotion code box at the top right. Enter the coupon into the box and then click apply. You will then see the discount show right below.
- Volunteers are needed from November 9, 2013 through April 27, 2014. If you volunteer to work the Pompeii Exhibit at the Franklin Institute then you will actually get free admission to One Day In Pompeii among other benefits.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past the different museums have offered savings of up to 50% off the general admission cost for the Pompeii Exhibit.
Now if you want deals on just general admission or wish to visit the Franklin Institute at any other time of the year then be sure to first check out the Franklin Institute coupons to make sure that you get the absolute most savings possible on your admission to the museum.