In 1986 the PennHurst State School and Hospital was closed, but it was reborn as the PennHurst Asylum. Today the asylum is one of the most visited haunted attractions in Pennsylvania. Walk through the PennHurst Asylum if you dare or run through the Dungeon of Lost Souls or crawl through the Tunnel of Terror. Finally, cap you whole experience off with the Ghost Hunt. Tickets are available online as well as for walk ups. Before you purchase your tickets or visit though, be sure to take a moment to read the tips which are displayed below. And in addition to those tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the PennHurst listed below as well for even more savings!
Tips & Coupons
- If you are purchasing your tickets online at the PennHurst Asylum website be sure to look for promo codes first. You will see a promo code box on the checkout page. Enter your code here and then click APPLY. If the code is valid you should then see your discount automatically appear in the order total. Try using the promo code GHOST to get $5 off your first ticket.
- There are currently 4 attractions at PennHurst Asylum. For the best value get the combo passes, which saves you $20 on your admissions to all four attractions.
- Sign up for the PennHurst Asylum email newsletter and you will automatically receive a coupon good for $5 off any combo pass.
- Stop by any of the Prima Hoagies, McDonalds, or Walgreens in the area and ask about coupons for the PennHurst Asylum. At last check each of them had $5 off coupons.
- Check with Wired 96.5. They do broadcasts from there and also give out coupons for the PennHurst Asylum.
- Be sure to sign up for the email newsletter. Right now they will send you a $5 off promo code just for signing up.
- Be sure to follow the PennHurst Asylum on Facebook. They will keep you informed of the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.