An idea worth considering for your Philadelphia staycation is visiting Longwood Gardens over in Kennett Square. It’s a little under an hour from the heart of Philadelphia, which makes it perfectly suited for a day trip. When you are there you can explore the over 1,000 acres of dazzling displays of gardens. There’s also fountain shows, fireworks, wonderful light displays, and plenty of events throughout the year, including lots of events perfectly suited for families and kids. Now before you visit Longwood Gardens be sure to check out the tips below. They should help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find a list of the latest known coupons for Longwood Gardens listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Get the Philadelphia Pass. It gets you free entry to over 30 attractions in the Philadelphia area including Longwood Gardens.
- Visit the Longwood Gardens during off peak days and you will save up to $7 off your general admission ticket.
- If you are a student, just show your student ID and you will save $10 off your general admission ticket to Longwood Gardens.
- If you are a senior you can also save on your admission. Just mention that you are a senior and you will save $3 off your admission to Longwood Gardens.
- If you are in the military, just show your military ID and you will save 25% off your admission to Longwoods Gardens for you and your immediate family.
- Become a member of Longwood Gardens. A family membership pays for itself in less than 3 visits. Also, if you show your GardenPass card you can save $2 off general adult admission for the Brandywine Valley attractions.
- If you are making an overnight trip, check with the hotels and bed & breakfasts in the area as many of them offer packages that include discounted rooms and tickets to Longwood Gardens.
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have offered savings of 50% on admission to Longwood Gardens.
- Be sure to follow the Longwood Gardens on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you informed of the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.
- The best value by far is the Brandywine Treasure Trail Passport. Pay one price and get admission to each of top 11 Brandywine Valley Museums and Gardens. You can purchase the passport at any of the attractions as well as at the Greater Wilmington Convention & Visitors Bureau.