2014 Philadelphia Flower Show
Experience both art and horticulture at the 185th PHS Philadelphia Flower Show. This 185th show celebrates ARTiculture with inspiration from Michelangelo to Monet, Picasso to Pollock, and da Vinci to Dali. It will be held at the Philadelphia Convention Center with a preview party being held on February 28th. The show will then run from March 1st through the 9th. Tickets are on sale right now and if you get them early you can end up saving a lot of money in the process. Before you get your tickets though, you may want to take a moment to read over all of the tips and suggestions for how you can get the most savings possible on your tickets for the 2014 Philadelphia Flower Show.
Tips & Coupons
- If you purchase your tickets through the PHS then be sure to first check for promo codes. You should notice a promo code box at the very bottom of the checkout page. Enter the coupon here and then click apply. You should then see the discount appear in the ticket price.
- If you attend the Philadelphia Flower Show you can also enjoy additional discounts to The Barnes Foundation, The University of Penn Museum, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, and The Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts for a discount price. Just enter the code ARTICULTURE for an additional discount.
- Check the Primex Garden Center. They usually offer coupons for the Philadelphia Flower Show a few weeks before the show. The typical savings from their coupon is usually around $2 off each ticket.
- If you purchase your Philadelphia Flower Show tickets through SEPTA you can save on your admission as well. At last check this was a $4 discount.
- Be sure to follow the Flower Show on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news, updates, and sometimes promotions on tickets to the show.